Periodontal (gum & surrounding structures)
- Diabetes and Periodontal (Gum) Disease
- Periodontal Disease
- Dental plaque
Oral Hygiene & Products:
- How Do I Brush and Floss?
- Plaque and Tartar Control
- Power Brushing Instructions
- What Are Electric Toothbrushes?
- Why Rinse At Night?
- Regular Dental Visits - Why Are They Important?
- Study: Regular scaling can reduce atrial fibrillation risk
Dental & Oral Conditions:
- Tooth Decay
- Dentinal Sensitivity - English (Interactive)
- Dry Mouth (Xerostomia)
- Sensitive Teeth - English (PDFs)
- Sensitive Teeth? Check Your Toothpaste
- Wisdom Teeth - English (PDFs)
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome Destroys Teeth
- Grinding of Teeth
- Oral Cancer
- Receding Gums
- Halitosis (Bad Breath)
- What You Can Do About Bad Breath
- The Oral Cancer Foundation
Smoking & Tobacco Using
- Leisurely Cigar Puffs Have Hidden Risks
- How Many Teeth Are in That Cigarette Pack?
- Can Tobacco Products Harm My Mouth?
- How Smoking Causes Cancer
- What is Oral Cancer?
- Oral Cancer Risk Factors
- Throat Cancer Information
- Throat Cancer Risk Factors
- Washington State Quitline: 1-800-QUIT-NOW
Dentofacial Conditions & Oral Medicine:
- TMJ Diseases and Disorders - English (PDFs)
- Mouth Breathing Can Cause Major Health Problems
- Mouth Breathing & How It Affects Your Health
- First Comes TMD, Then Fibromyalgia?
- Headaches and Jaw Pain? Check Your Posture!
- What is Orofacial Pain?
- What is tongue thrust?
- Does Your Tongue Affect Your Orthodontic Treatment?
- What is Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy?
Diets, Nutrition & Holistic Dentistry:
- Sports and Energy Drinks Responsible for Irreversible Damage to Teeth
- Study: Xylitol lozenges aid in caries prevention
- Why Are Minerals and Nutrients Important for Oral Health?
- How Does What I Eat Affect My Oral Health?
- What Does Your Mouth Say About Your Overall Health?
- Vitamin C Speeds Recovery from Oral Surgery Wounds
- Vitamin D Deficiency and Non-specific Musculoskeletal Pain
- Soda Attack: Soft Drinks, Especially Non-colas and Iced Tea, Hurt Hard Enamel
- Study: Diet soda can decay teeth like meth
- Dental erosion due to abuse of illicit drugs and acidic carbonated beverages
- Vegetarian Diets & Oral Health
- Living in a Sugar Culture
- Herbal Medications vs. Conventional Drugs
- Aloe Vera Helps Relieve Mouth Sores
- Licorice Root Extract Treats Canker Sores
- Lollipops with licorice-root extract inhibit periodontal (gum) pathogens
- Acupuncture May Provide Relief From Dry Mouth
- Anticariogenic agents of the future may come from nature
- Nutraceuticals show promise in oral cancer therapy
- Children's Teeth
- Early Childhood Caries
- Pacifiers Have Negative and Positive Effects
- How Do I Care for My Child's Baby Teeth?
- Children's Dental Visits: Parents, Prepare Yourselves
- What is Baby Bottle Tooth Decay?